We believe that every dog deserves a chance to stay out of “The Pen” (the penitentiary) regardless of their owner’s life situation. Scholarships are available for people who are in financial need.
In order to apply for a scholarship you need to send us an e-mail entitled “Scholarship Application” and the content should be a letter introducing yourself and your dog, why you feel you should be the recipient of a scholarship and what you are hoping to achieve through the scholarship.
Expectations of scholarship recipients:
- ALL classes will be attended.
- Recipient will put in the required amount of practice in between classes. Trainer will help determine the correct amount of work outside of class. Expect at least 30 minutes a day.
- Recipient will be featured in advertising, training documentation and videos.
- Failure to comply with training will result in the scholarship recipient having to pay for services received.
- The reason for this is we have limited class sizes and a scholarship recipient that is not complying is taking away a spot from another recipient who would comply or a pay customer who would comply.